‘Tis the season for ham and turkey feasts. Does your family devour the whole meal or are you left with extras and not really sure what to do with it? Most of the time I sit and wonder “Why do I even make so much when nothing gets eaten?”. However, the following year the whole feasts start again and the cycle continues. Your extra leftover ham does not have to go to waste.
Some of the best “snow day” foods are amazing soups and sandwiches. Here are some cozy leftover ham recipes to warm you right up!
Leftover Ham Recipes
- Southern Style Ham and Beans – By Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Low-Carb Ham and Cauliflower Casserole au Gratin – By Kalyns Kitchen
- Ham-ocado Egg Bites – By Mash Up mom
- Ham Salad – By Anns Entitled Life
- Slow Cooker Ham and Northern Beans – By Simple Saving Savvy
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes & Ham – By Must Have Mom
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup – By Dinner, Then Dessert
- Broccoli and Ham Quiche – By Anns Entitled Life
- Ham and Potato InstaPot Soup – By Mash Up Mom
- Ham Fried Rice – By Coffee With Us 3
- Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs – By Kalyns Kitchen
- Bacon, Ham & Roasted Apple Grilled Cheese – By This Momma Loves
- Cheesy Ham & Egg Sandwiches – By Thrifty Jinxy
- Ham & Split Pea Soup – By Culinary Ginger
- Ham & Cheese Tater Tot Casserole – By This Momma Loves
What are your favorite leftover ham recipes?