Whether it is the end of the first quarter, semester or school year, I thought this would be a good time to share the current list of Good Report Card Freebies for kids who bring home good grades on their report cards! This way you can use them as incentives to motivate your kids to finish the year off strong! Thanks to Saving Dollars and Sense for starting this list.
Good Report Card Freebies
- Chuck E. Cheese – Chuck E. Cheese believes in the value of a good education. Choose from the Super Student Award or Graduation Certificate and receive FREE tokens for being a good student.
- Krispy Kreme – Get a free original glazed donut for each A (up to 6 A’s).
- Chick-fil-A – Bring in your all A’s and B’s report card and receive a FREE 8 pack nuggets! Call ahead to your location to see if they are participating
- Pizza Hut – Each marking period, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. The student must be present and the original report card must be presented. Available at participating locations.
- McDonald’s – If your child has a straight “A” report card, he/she can receive a FREE Happy Meal. This may vary by location so call ahead first!
- Taco Johns – For every “A” your child will get a crunchy taco.
- Family Video – Throughout the month of June, Family Video gives a FREE overnight movie or game rental to
students for every ‘A’ they receive on their final report card in any core subjects designed to ensure that we are an active, participating member of the community in which our store is located.
- Cheryl’s Cookies – Get up to 3 FREE Cookies for A’s.
- Cold Stone Creamery – Not on a national level, but the stores are individual owned & operated so the best thing to do would be to ask your local store as some have offered them in the past.
- Bank Rewards – A reader sent in the tip to check with your local banks and credit unions as many of them offer money rewards for good grades as well.
- Applebee’s – Designed for grade school students, this reward card for teachers is available to motivate positive behavior (you set the criteria), and is yours for the asking!
- Wendy’s – A report card with A’s and B’s earns a treat. Show the cashier your report card before ordering.
- Kudzoo App – Middle school and college students can download the FREE Kudzoo app and build Kudzoo cash to use in your favorite places, from restaurants to concerts. Earn the grades, scan the report cards then spend your Kudzoo cash! There is also a daily challenge round and coupons to help college students boost their savings!
Related: 7 Reasons I shop Amazon
Although all companies were contacted to verify their participation again this year, I always suggest calling ahead to be sure that your area business is participating. The last thing you want is a disappointed child with a good report card right?
If you know of any other companies rewarding children for good report cards please comment below and I’ll add it to the list! Thanks!